At Roydan we believe that our success is only because of our amazing customers and hardworking team members. We know that each person on our staff plays an important part in helping to provide our customers the best possible software solutions and customer support experiences. With that in mind, we are thrilled to be adding two members to our team. Check out these great career opportunities:
Software Support Technician
The Software Support Technician reports directly to the Software Support Team Lead. This talented team member helps develop creative solutions required to meet customer needs. They also provide support to other Roydan team members and assist the development team with understanding and prioritizing customer requests. Some key skills this person should possess include:
- Consistently strive to provide top-notch support for all Roydan customers.
- Handle customer requests in a timely and logical manner.
- Create and document plans to troubleshoot support concerns in an efficient manner.
- Create processes and procedures as well as training documentation.
- Ability to dialogue openly with management to address concerns and present ideas that will support customers and the entire team.
- Desire to always learn and deepen skills.
- Ability to add value to the team through ideas and enhancements that will benefit the customer.
This team member is a crucial part of the Support and Sales team. Their key job function is to develop and drive the creation and dissemination of Roydan’s training materials for the customer. In addition, this individual will monitor the success of our training program and develop ancillary tools as needed. Other important job duties could include:
- Develop and generate training presentations, tutorials, instructor/student guides and lesson plans.
- Create a quarterly webinar schedule for software development releases, training information and other opportunities.
- Design for both internal and external training documentation and materials.
- Deliver results-driven, measurable training programs for customers.
- Identify training needs through regular interaction with Support Team Lead.
- Lead the training schedule and dissemination of information for new customer implementations.
Do either of these two positions sound like you or someone you know? We would love the opportunity to learn more about what you can bring to our team. Visit our careers page for more information and learn how you can help Power the Success of our valued customers.