The start of a new year typically brings mixed feelings. It is a time to reflect on all that was accomplished in the past year, and a time to anticipate what is ahead for the coming days. At Roydan, 2016 was a year of great growth, reaching beyond ourselves, connecting and celebrating big accomplishments. Here are some of the highlights:
- Growth was a big theme this year at Roydan. We welcomed several new team members including, Greg Brey, Account Manager, Software Developer, James McCollum, Greta Hanson, Training Specialist, Software Support Team Lead, Robert Allan and Software Developer, Jim Cloudman. It was a thrill to welcome this amazing team of talented individuals as we strive to bring our very best to Roydan’s customers.
- We were privileged to do our part in giving back to the community in 2016. Three of the more notable events include the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s (JDRF) Spring Gala in March,the Kan Kool for School supply drive in August and serving those in need at Peter’s Pantry food pantry this past November.
- We had many opportunities to connect with our customers at conferences and events throughout the year, including the ACA of Texas Conference & Expo in March, the Annual Joint Chapter Conference in May and the annual ACA Convention & Expo in June. As always, it was nice to see many of our valued customers and vendor partners at these events.
- We were honored to be recognized as a 2016 Top Collection Product by Collection Advisor Magazine. While our main goal is always a customer centric focus, it is nice to be recognized for the work we do as well.
- In addition to adding employees to our organization, we also celebrated milestones with two of our longtime team members. Tier 2 Support Representative, Mike Charnon was recognized for 20 years of dedicated service, while Senior Support Specialist, Jeff Peterson celebrated 10 years.
When all is said and done, 2016 has been a phenomenal year for us here at Roydan. We are thankful for the journey and our many valued customers and vendor partners. And, we look forward to the road ahead with each of you in 2017. Thank you for being a part of our story…we can’t wait to write the next chapters with you.